Treatment interests focus on working with children (over 8 years of
age); adolescents; college, law school, and graduate school students; adults; families; and marital and relationship counseling.
Emphasis is placed on identification of treatment goals and attention is focused on helping patients attain those goals. A
dynamic, goal-directed approach to psychotherapy is emphasized.
presenting problems include:
- Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- ADHD assessment and treatment
- Marital and relationship problems
- Sexual orientation issues
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- BA, Michigan State Univ, Psychology
- MA, Central Michigan Univ, Child Psychology
Central Michigan Univ, School Psychology
- JD, Thomas
M. Cooley Law School
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Most insurances accepted
accepting Blue Care Network (BCN)